41 CFR 105-64.408 - What is my recourse to a denial decision?

Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 105-64.408 What is my recourse to a denial decision?

You may file a civil action to have the GSA decision overturned within two years after denial of an amendment appeal. You may file the civil action in a Federal District Court where you live or have a principal place of business, where the records are maintained, or in the District of Columbia.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code