41 CFR 105-64.801 - How to file a privacy complaint.

Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 105-64.801 How to file a privacy complaint.

E-mail your complaint to gsa.privacyact@gsa.gov or send to: GSA Privacy Act Officer (CIB), General Services Administration, 1800 F Street NW., Washington, DC 20405. Please provide as much details about the complaint in the communication. Provide contact information where you prefer all communication to be sent. The Privacy Officer will conduct an investigation and consult with appropriate GSA officials and legal counsel to render a decision within 30 workdays of the complaint being received by the privacy office. The decision will be sent by the method the complaint was received.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code