41 CFR 128-1.8004 - Seismic Safety Coordinators.
(a) The Justice Management Division shall designate an individual with technical training, engineering experience and a seismic background as the Department of Justice Seismic Safety Coordinator who shall provide overall guidance for the implementation of the Seismic Safety Program for the Department. The Department Seismic Safety Coordinator shall, at a minimum:
(1) Monitor the execution and results of the efforts of the Department to upgrade the seismic safety of the Department's new construction activities;
(3) Act as a point-of-contact for the Department in maintaining necessary records, and consolidate data pertaining to the seismic safety activities in the Department;
(4) Monitor and record the cost, construction and other consequences attributable to compliance with the Executive Order;
(5) Notify each Component Seismic Coordinator about what information he must maintain under the Seismic Safety Program and what reports he must prepare;
(7) Manage the Seismic Safety Program for all components of the Department, with the exception of the components listed in paragraph (b) of this section.
(b) The Component Head for the Bureau of Prisons, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Immigration and Naturalization Service, and the United States Marshals Service, shall designate a Component Seismic Safety Coordinator for his/her respective component. Each of these Component Seismic Safety Coordinators shall manage and implement the seismic safety policies and activities within the component. The Component Seismic Safety Coordinators shall, at a minimum:
(2) Maintain and provide data about the Seismic Safety Program, as requested by the Department Seismic Safety Coordinator;
(3) Monitor and record the cost, construction and other consequences attributable to compliance with the Executive Order; and
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.