41 CFR 301-10.260 - May I use a Government aircraft for travel?

prev | next
§ 301-10.260 May I use a Government aircraft for travel?

You may use Government aircraft for travel only if you have authorization from an executive agency under the rules specified in this part (except with regard to travel under §§ 301-70.808 and 301-70.910). Because the taxpayers should pay no more than necessary for your transportation, generally you may travel on Government aircraft only when a Government aircraft is the most cost-effective mode of travel.

[FTR Amdt. 2004-02, 69 FR 34304, June 21, 2004]

Title 41 published on 13-Jan-2018 04:03

The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 41 CFR Part 301-10 after this date.

  • 2015-07-02; vol. 80 # 127 - Thursday, July 2, 2015
    1. 80 FR 37995 - Federal Travel Regulation (FTR); Removal of Privately Owned Vehicle Rates; Privately Owned Automobile Mileage Reimbursement When Government Furnished Automobiles Are Authorized; Correction
      GPO FDSys XML | Text
      GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION, Office of Government-wide Policy (OGP)
      Correcting amendment.
      Effective: July 2, 2015.
      41 CFR Part 301-10