41 CFR 302-17.10 - Claims for payment and supporting documentation and verification.

Beta! The text on the eCFR tab represents the unofficial eCFR text at ecfr.gov.
§ 302-17.10 Which expenses should I report on my state tax returns if I am required to file returns in two different states?

In most cases, your state tax return for the state you are leaving should reflect your reimbursement or allowance, if any, for househunting expenses and your reimbursement or direct payments to vendors for real estate expenses at the home you are leaving. All other taxable expenses should be shown as income on the tax return you file in the state into which you have moved. However, you and your agency must carefully study the rules in both states and include everything that each state considers to be income on each of your state tax returns.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 20 - EDUCATION
Presidential Documents

Executive Order ... 11609