41 CFR § 302-9.172 - Under what conditions may my agency authorize transportation of a replacement POV to my post of duty?
Your agency may authorize transportation of a replacement POV to your post of duty when:
(a) You require an emergency replacement POV and you meet the following conditions:
(1) You had a POV which was transported to your post of duty at Government expense; and
(2) You require a replacement POV for reasons beyond your control and acceptable to your agency, such as the POV is stolen, or seriously damaged or destroyed, or has deteriorated due to conditions at the post of duty; and
(3) Your agency determines in advance of authorization that a replacement POV is necessary and in the interest of the Government; or
(b) You require a non-emergency replacement POV and you meet the following conditions:
(1) You have a POV which was transported to a post of duty at Government expense;
(2) You have been stationed continuously during a 4-year period at one or more posts of duty; and
(3) Your agency has determined that it is in the Government's interest for you to continue to have a POV at your post of duty.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.