41 CFR Subpart 101-6.21 - Intergovernmental Review of General Services Administration Programs and Activities
- § 101-6.2100 Scope of subpart.
- § 101-6.2101 What is the purpose of these regulations?
- § 101-6.2102 What definitions apply to these regulations?
- § 101-6.2103 What programs and activities of GSA are subject to these regulations?
- § 101-6.2104 What are the Administrator's general responsibilities under the Order?
- § 101-6.2105 What is the Administrator's obligation with respect to Federal interagency coordination?
- § 101-6.2106 What procedures apply to the selection of programs and activities under these regulations?
- § 101-6.2107 How does the Administrator communicate with State and local officials concerning GSA's programs and activities?
- § 101-6.2108 How does the Administrator provide States an opportunity to comment on proposed Federal financial assistance and direct Federal development?
- § 101-6.2109 How does the Administrator receive and respond to comments?
- § 101-6.2110 How does the Administrator make efforts to accommodate intergovernmental concerns?
- § 101-6.2111 What are the Administrator's obligations in interstate situations?
- § 101-6.2112 How may a State simplify, consolidate, or substitute federally required State plans?
- § 101-6.2113 May the Administrator waive any provision of these regulations?
48 FR 29329, June 24, 1983, unless otherwise noted.