41 CFR Part 102-117, Subpart B - Acquiring Transportation or Related Services
- § 102-117.30 — What choices do I have when acquiring transportation or related services?
- § 102-117.35 — What are the advantages and disadvantages of using GSA's tender of service?
- § 102-117.40 — When is it advantageous for me to use another agency's contract or rate tender for transportation services?
- § 102-117.45 — What other factors must I consider when using another agency's contract or rate tender?
- § 102-117.50 — What are the advantages and disadvantages of contracting directly with a TSP under the FAR?
- § 102-117.55 — What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rate tender?
- § 102-117.60 — What is the importance of terms and conditions in a rate tender or other transportation document?
- § 102-117.65 — What terms and conditions must all rate tenders or contracts include?
- § 102-117.70 — Where do I find more information on terms and conditions?
- § 102-117.75 — How do I reference the rate tender on transportation documents?
- § 102-117.80 — How are rate tenders filed?
- § 102-117.85 — What is the difference between a Government bill of lading (GBL) and a bill of lading?
- § 102-117.90 — May I use a U.S. Government bill of lading (GBL) to acquire freight, household goods or other related transportation services?
- § 102-117.95 — What transportation documents must I use to acquire freight, household goods or other related transportation services?
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 102-117.