41 CFR Subpart C - Use of Government Billing Documents
Terms and Conditions Governing Acceptance and Use of a Government Bill of Lading (GBL) or Government Transportation Request (GTR) (Until Form Retirement) (§§ 102-118.185 - 102-118.230)
- § 102-118.185 When buying freight transportation, must my agency reference the applicable contract or tender on the bill of lading (including a GBL)?
- § 102-118.190 When buying passenger transportation must my agency reference the applicable contract?
- § 102-118.195 What documents must a transportation service provider (TSP) send to receive payment for a transportation billing?
- § 102-118.200 Can a TSP demand advance payment for the transportation charges submitted on a bill of lading (including GBL)?
- § 102-118.205 May my agency pay a subcontractor or agent functioning as a warehouseman for the TSP providing service under the bill of lading?
- § 102-118.210 May my agency use bills of lading other than the GBL for a transportation shipment?
- § 102-118.215 May my agency pay a TSP any extra fees to pay for the preparation and use of the GBL or GTR?
- § 102-118.220 If a transportation debt is owed to my agency by a TSP because of loss or damage to property, does my agency report it to GSA?
- § 102-118.225 What constitutes final receipt of shipment?
- § 102-118.230 What if my agency creates or eliminates a field office approved to prepare transportation documents?
Agency Responsibilities When Using Government Bills of Lading (GBLs) or Government Transportation Requests (GTRs) (§§ 102-118.235 - 102-118.255)
- § 102-118.235 Must my agency keep physical control and accountability of the GBL and GTR forms or GBL and GTR numbers?
- § 102-118.240 How does my agency get GBL and GTR forms?
- § 102-118.245 How does my agency get an assigned set of GBL or GTR numbers?
- § 102-118.250 Who is accountable for the issuance and use of GBL and GTR forms?
- § 102-118.255 Are GBL and GTR forms numbered and used sequentially?
Quotations, Tenders or Contracts (§ 102-118.260)
The following state regulations pages link to this page.