41 CFR Part 102-193 - CREATION, MAINTENANCE, AND USE OF RECORDS
- § 102-193.5 — What does this part cover?
- § 102-193.10 — What are the goals of the Federal Records Management Program?
- § 102-193.15 — What are the records management responsibilities of the Administrator of General Services (the Administrator), the Archivist of the United States (the Archivist), and the Heads of Federal agencies?
- § 102-193.20 — What are the specific agency responsibilities for records management?
- § 102-193.25 — What type of records management business process improvements should my agency strive to achieve?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.