41 CFR Part 102-193 - CREATION, MAINTENANCE, AND USE OF RECORDS
- § 102-193.5 What does this part cover?
- § 102-193.10 What are the goals of the Federal Records Management Program?
- § 102-193.15 What are the records management responsibilities of the Administrator of General Services (the Administrator), the Archivist of the United States (the Archivist), and the Heads of Federal agencies?
- § 102-193.20 What are the specific agency responsibilities for records management?
- § 102-193.25 What type of records management business process improvements should my agency strive to achieve?