41 CFR Subpart A - What Policies Apply to Advisory Committees Established Within the Executive Branch?
- § 102-3.5 What does this subpart cover and how does it apply?
- § 102-3.10 What is the purpose of the Federal Advisory Committee Act?
- § 102-3.15 Who are the intended users of this part?
- § 102-3.20 How does this part meet the needs of its audience?
- § 102-3.25 What definitions apply to this part?
- § 102-3.30 What policies govern the use of advisory committees?
- § 102-3.35 What policies govern the use of subcommittees?
- § 102-3.40 What types of committees or groups are not covered by the Act and this part?
- Appendix A to Subpart A of Part 102-3 - Key Points and Principles