41 CFR Part 102-34, Subpart C - Identifying and Registering Motor Vehicles
Motor Vehicle Identification
- § 102-34.85 — What motor vehicles require motor vehicle identification?
- § 102-34.90 — What motor vehicle identification must we display on Government motor vehicles?
- § 102-34.95 — What motor vehicle identification must the Department of Defense (DOD) display on motor vehicles it owns or leases commercially?
- § 102-34.100 — Where is motor vehicle identification displayed?
- § 102-34.105 — Before we sell a motor vehicle, what motor vehicle identification must we remove?
- § 102-34.110 — Must Government motor vehicles use Government license plates?
- § 102-34.115 — Can official U.S. Government license plates be used on motor vehicles not owned or leased by the Government?
- § 102-34.120 — Do we need to register Government motor vehicles?
- § 102-34.125 — Where may we obtain U.S. Government license plates?
- § 102-34.130 — How do we display U.S. Government license plates on Government motor vehicles?
- § 102-34.135 — What do we do about a lost or stolen license plate?
- § 102-34.140 — What records do we need to keep on U.S. Government license plates?
- § 102-34.145 — How are U.S. Government license plates coded?
- § 102-34.150 — How can we get a new license plate code designation?
- § 102-34.155 — What are the types of motor vehicle identification exemptions?
- § 102-34.160 — May we have a limited exemption from displaying U.S. Government license plates and other motor vehicle identification?
- § 102-34.165 — What information must the limited exemption certification contain?
- § 102-34.170 — For how long is a limited exemption valid?
- § 102-34.175 — What motor vehicles have an unlimited exemption from displaying U.S. Government license plates and motor vehicle identification?
- § 102-34.180 — What agencies have a special exemption from displaying U.S. Government license plates and motor vehicle identification on some of their vehicles?
- § 102-34.185 — What license plates do we use on motor vehicles that are exempt from motor vehicle identification requirements?
- § 102-34.190 — What special requirements apply to exempted motor vehicles using District of Columbia or State license plates?
- § 102-34.195 — Must we submit a report concerning motor vehicles exempted under this subpart?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 102-34.