41 CFR Part 102-35 - DISPOSITION OF PERSONAL PROPERTY
- § 102-35.5 — What is the scope of the General Services Administration's regulations on the disposal of personal property?
- § 102-35.10 — How are these regulations for the disposal of personal property organized?
- § 102-35.15 — What are the goals of GSA's personal property regulations?
- § 102-35.20 — What definitions apply to GSA's personal property regulations?
- § 102-35.25 — What management reports must we provide?
- § 102-35.30 — What actions must I take or am I authorized to take regardless of the property disposition method?
Title 41 published on 2012-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.