41 CFR Part 102-36, Subpart E - Personal Property Whose Disposal Requires Special Handling
- § 102-36.335 — Are there certain types of excess personal property that must be disposed of differently from normal disposal procedures?
Aircraft and Aircraft Parts
- § 102-36.340 — What must we do when disposing of excess aircraft?
- § 102-36.345 — May we dispose of excess Flight Safety Critical Aircraft Parts (FSCAP)?
- § 102-36.350 — How do we identify a FSCAP?
- § 102-36.355 — What are the FSCAP Criticality Codes?
- § 102-36.360 — How do we dispose of aircraft parts that are life-limited but have no FSCAP designation?
- Canines, Law Enforcement
- Disaster Relief Property
Foreign Excess Personal Property
- § 102-36.380 — Who is responsible for disposing of foreign excess personal property?
- § 102-36.385 — What are our responsibilities in the disposal of foreign excess personal property?
- § 102-36.390 — How may we dispose of foreign excess personal property?
- § 102-36.395 — How may GSA assist us in disposing of foreign excess personal property?
- § 102-36.400 — Who pays for the transportation costs when foreign excess personal property is returned to the United States?
- § 102-36.405 — May we keep gifts given to us from the public?
- § 102-36.410 — How do we dispose of a gift in the form of money or intangible personal property?
- § 102-36.415 — How do we dispose of gifts other than intangible personal property?
- § 102-36.420 — How do we dispose of gifts from foreign governments or entities?
- Hazardous Personal Property
- Munitions List Items/Commerce Control List Items (MLIs/CCLIs)
- Printing Equipment and Supplies
- Red Cross Property
- § 102-36.450 — Do we report excess shelf-life items?
- § 102-36.455 — How do we report excess shelf-life items?
- § 102-36.460 — Do we report excess medical shelf-life items held for national emergency purposes?
- § 102-36.465 — May we transfer or exchange excess medical shelf-life items with other federal agencies?
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 102-36.