41 CFR Part 102-37, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 102-37.5 — What does this part cover?
- § 102-37.10 — What is the primary governing authority for this part?
- § 102-37.15 — Who must comply with the provisions of this part?
- § 102-37.20 — How do we request a deviation from this part and who can approve it?
- § 102-37.30 — When does property become available for donation?
- § 102-37.35 — Who handles the donation of surplus property?
- § 102-37.40 — What type of surplus property is available for donation?
- § 102-37.45 — How long is property available for donation screening?
- § 102-37.50 — What is the general process for requesting surplus property for donation?
- § 102-37.55 — Who pays for transportation and other costs associated with a donation?
- § 102-37.60 — How much time does a transferee have to pick up or remove surplus property from holding agency premises?
- § 102-37.65 — What happens to surplus property that has been approved for transfer when the prospective transferee decides it cannot use the property and declines to pick it up?
- § 102-37.70 — How should a transferee account for the receipt of a larger or smaller number of items than approved by GSA on the SF 123?
- § 102-37.75 — What should be included in a shortage report?
- § 102-37.80 — What happens to surplus property that isn't transferred for donation?
- § 102-37.85 — Can surplus property being offered for sale be withdrawn and approved for donation?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.