41 CFR Part 102-37, Subpart E - Donations to Public Agencies, Service Educational Activities (SEAs), and Eligible Nonprofit Organizations
- § 102-37.375 — How is the pronoun “you” used in this subpart?
- § 102-37.380 — What is the statutory authority for donations of surplus Federal property made under this subpart?
- § 102-37.385 — Who determines if a prospective donee applicant is eligible to receive surplus property under this subpart?
- § 102-37.390 — What basic criteria must an applicant meet before a SASP can qualify it for eligibility?
- § 102-37.395 — How can a SASP determine whether an applicant meets any required approval, accreditation, or licensing requirements?
- § 102-37.400 — What type of eligibility information must a SASP maintain on donees?
- § 102-37.405 — How often must a SASP update donee eligibility records?
- § 102-37.410 — What must a SASP do if a donee fails to maintain its eligibility status?
- § 102-37.415 — What should a SASP do if an applicant appeals a negative eligibility determination?
- § 102-37.420 — May a SASP grant conditional eligibility to applicants who would otherwise qualify as eligible donees, but have been unable to obtain approval, accreditation, or licensing because they are newly organized or their facilities are not yet constructed?
- § 102-37.425 — May a SASP grant conditional eligibility to a not-for-profit organization whose tax-exempt status is pending?
- § 102-37.430 — What property can a SASP make available to a donee with conditional eligibility?
- Terms and Conditions of Donation
- Special Handling or Use Conditions
Release of Restrictions
- § 102-37.465 — May a SASP modify or release any of the terms and conditions of donation?
- § 102-37.470 — At what point may restrictions be released on property that has been authorized for cannibalization?
- § 102-37.475 — What are the requirements for releasing restrictions on property being considered for exchange?
Compliance and Utilization
- § 102-37.480 — What must a SASP do to ensure that property is used for the purpose(s) for which it was donated?
- § 102-37.485 — What actions must a SASP take if a review or other information indicates noncompliance with donation terms and conditions?
- § 102-37.490 — When must a SASP coordinate with GSA on compliance actions?
- § 102-37.495 — How must a SASP handle funds derived from compliance actions?
- Returns and Reimbursement
- Special Provisions Pertaining to SEAs
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.