41 CFR Part 102-41, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 102-41.5 — What does this part cover?
- § 102-41.10 — To whom do “we”, “you”, and their variants refer?
- § 102-41.15 — How do we request a deviation from these requirements and who can approve it?
- § 102-41.25 — Who retains custody and is responsible for the reporting, care, and handling of property covered by this part?
- § 102-41.30 — What is GSA's role in the disposition of property covered by this part?
- § 102-41.35 — Do we report to GSA all seized personal property subject to judicial forfeiture as well as forfeited, voluntarily abandoned, or unclaimed personal property not retained for official use?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.