41 CFR Part 102-41, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 102-41.5 What does this part cover?
- § 102-41.10 To whom do “we”, “you”, and their variants refer?
- § 102-41.15 How do we request a deviation from these requirements and who can approve it?
Subject Group 226Definitions (§ 102-41.20)
Subject Group 227Responsibility (§§ 102-41.25 - 102-41.35)
- § 102-41.25 Who retains custody and is responsible for the reporting, care, and handling of property covered by this part?
- § 102-41.30 What is GSA's role in the disposition of property covered by this part?
- § 102-41.35 Do we report to GSA all seized personal property subject to judicial forfeiture as well as forfeited, voluntarily abandoned, or unclaimed personal property not retained for official use?