41 CFR Part 102-41, Subpart B - Seized or Forfeited Personal Property
- § 102-41.40 How is personal property forfeited?
- § 102-41.45 May we place seized personal property into official use before the forfeiture process is completed?
- § 102-41.50 May we retain forfeited personal property for official use?
- § 102-41.55 Where do we send the reports for seized or forfeited personal property?
- § 102-41.60 Are there special requirements in reporting seized or forfeited personal property to GSA?
- § 102-41.65 What happens to forfeited personal property that is transferred or retained for official use?
- § 102-41.70 Are transfers of forfeited personal property reimbursable?
- § 102-41.75 May we retain the proceeds from the sale of forfeited personal property?