41 CFR Part 102-41, Subpart E - Personal Property Requiring Special Handling
prev | next
- § 102-41.185 — Are there certain types of forfeited, voluntarily abandoned, or unclaimed property that must be handled differently than other property addressed in this part?
- § 102-41.190 — May we retain forfeited, voluntarily abandoned, or unclaimed firearms for official use?
- § 102-41.195 — How do we dispose of forfeited, voluntarily abandoned, or unclaimed firearms not retained for official use?
- § 102-41.200 — Are there special disposal provisions for firearms that are seized and forfeited for a violation of the National Firearms Act?
- Forfeited Distilled Spirits, Wine, and Beer
- § 102-41.210 — What are some examples of drug paraphernalia?
- § 102-41.215 — Do we report to GSA all forfeited, voluntarily abandoned, or unclaimed drug paraphernalia not required for official use?
- § 102-41.220 — Is drug paraphernalia forfeited under 21 U.S.C. 863 available for transfer to other Federal agencies or donation through a State Agency for Surplus Property (SASP)?
- § 102-41.225 — Are there special provisions to reporting and transferring drug paraphernalia forfeited under 21 U.S.C. 863?
- § 102-41.230 — May SASPs pick up or store donated drug paraphernalia in their distribution centers?
- § 102-41.235 — May we sell forfeited drug paraphernalia?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.