41 CFR Part 102-42, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 102-42.5 What does this part cover?
Subject Group 235Definitions (§ 102-42.10)
Subject Group 236Care, Handling and Disposition (§§ 102-42.15 - 102-42.35)
- § 102-42.15 Under what circumstances may an employee retain a foreign gift or decoration?
- § 102-42.20 What is the typical disposition process for gifts and decorations that employees are not authorized to retain?
- § 102-42.25 Who retains custody of gifts and decorations pending disposal?
- § 102-42.30 Who is responsible for the security, care and handling, and delivery of gifts and decorations to GSA, and all costs associated with such functions?
- § 102-42.35 Can the employing agency be reimbursed for transfers of gifts and decorations?
Subject Group 237Appraisals (§§ 102-42.40 - 102-42.55)
Subject Group 238Special Disposals (§§ 102-42.60 - 102-42.75)
- § 102-42.60 Who is responsible for gifts and decorations received by Senators and Senate employees?
- § 102-42.65 What happens if the Commission on Art and Antiquities does not dispose of a gift or decoration?
- § 102-42.70 Who handles gifts and decorations received by the President or Vice President or a member of their family?
- § 102-42.75 How are gifts containing hazardous materials handled?
Title 41 published on 01-Nov-2017 03:44
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 41 CFR Part 102-42 after this date.