41 CFR Part 102-5, Subpart B - Authorizing Home-to-Work Transportation
- § 102-5.35 — Who is authorized home-to-work transportation?
- § 102-5.40 — May the agency head delegate the authority to make home-to-work determinations?
- § 102-5.45 — Should determinations be completed before an employee is provided with home-to-work transportation?
- § 102-5.50 — May determinations be made in advance for employees who respond to unusual circumstances when they arise?
- § 102-5.55 — How do we prepare determinations?
- § 102-5.60 — How long are initial determinations effective?
- § 102-5.65 — What procedures apply when the need for home-to-work transportation exceeds the initial period?
- § 102-5.70 — What considerations apply in making a determination to authorize home-to-work transportation for field work?
- § 102-5.75 — What circumstances do not establish a basis for authorizing home-to-work transportation for field work?
- § 102-5.80 — What are some examples of positions that may involve field work?
- § 102-5.85 — What information should our determination for field work include if positions are identified rather than named individuals?
- § 102-5.90 — Should an agency consider whether to base a Government passenger carrier at a Government facility near the employee's home or work rather than authorize the employee home-to-work transportation?
- § 102-5.95 — Is the comfort and/or convenience of an employee considered sufficient justification to authorize home-to-work transportation?
- § 102-5.100 — May we use home-to-work transportation for other than official purposes?
- § 102-5.105 — May others accompany an employee using home-to-work transportation?
Title 41 published on 2013-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.