41 CFR Part 102-74, Subpart D - Occasional Use of Public Buildings
- § 102-74.460 — What is the scope of this subpart?
Application for Permit
- § 102-74.465 — Is a person or organization that wishes to use a public area required to apply for a permit from a Federal agency?
- § 102-74.470 — What information must persons or organizations submit so that Federal agencies may consider their application for a permit?
- § 102-74.475 — If an applicant proposes to use a public area to solicit funds, is the applicant required to make a certification?
- § 102-74.480 — How many days does a Federal agency have to issue a permit following receipt of a completed application?
- § 102-74.485 — Is there any limitation on the length of time of a permit?
- § 102-74.490 — What if more than one permit is requested for the same area and time?
- § 102-74.495 — If a permit involves demonstrations or activities that may lead to civil disturbances, what action must a Federal agency take before approving such a permit application?
- Disapproval of Applications or Cancellation of Permits
- § 102-74.510 — How may the disapproval of a permit application or cancellation of an issued permit be appealed?
- § 102-74.515 — Will the affected person or organization and the Federal agency buildings manager have an opportunity to state their positions on the issues?
- § 102-74.520 — How much time does the Regional Officer have to affirm or reverse the Federal agency buildings manager's decision after receiving the notification of appeal from the affected person or organization?
- Schedule of Use
- Hours of Use
Services and Costs
- § 102-74.535 — What items may Federal agencies provide to permittees free of charge?
- § 102-74.540 — What are the items for which permittees must reimburse Federal agencies?
- § 102-74.545 — May permittees make alterations to the public areas?
- § 102-74.550 — What items are permittees responsible for furnishing?
- Non-affiliation With the Government
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 102-74.