41 CFR Part 102-75, Subpart E - Abandonment, Destruction, or Donation to Public Bodies
- § 102-75.990 May Federal agencies abandon, destroy, or donate to public bodies real property?
Subject Group 464Dangerous Property (§ 102-75.995)
Subject Group 465Determinations (§§ 102-75.1000 - 102-75.1010)
- § 102-75.1000 How is the decision made to abandon, destroy, or donate property?
- § 102-75.1005 Who can make the determination within the Federal agency on whether a property can be abandoned, destroyed, or donated?
- § 102-75.1010 When is a reviewing authority required to approve the determination concerning a property that is to be abandoned, destroyed, or donated?
Subject Group 466Restrictions (§ 102-75.1015)
Subject Group 467Disposal Costs (§ 102-75.1020)
Subject Group 468Abandonment and Destruction (§§ 102-75.1025 - 102-75.1050)
- § 102-75.1025 When can a Federal agency abandon or destroy improvements on land or related personal property in lieu of donating it to a public body?
- § 102-75.1030 May Federal agencies abandon or destroy property in any manner they decide?
- § 102-75.1035 Are there any restrictions on Federal agencies concerning the abandonment or destruction of improvements on land or related personal property?
- § 102-75.1040 May Federal agencies abandon or destroy improvements on land or related personal property before public notice is given of such proposed abandonment or destruction?
- § 102-75.1045 Are there exceptions to the policy that requires public notice be given before Federal agencies abandon or destroy improvements on land or related personal property?
- § 102-75.1050 Is there any property for which this subpart does not apply?