41 CFR Part 102-75, Subpart E - Abandonment, Destruction, or Donation to Public Bodies
- § 102-75.990 — May Federal agencies abandon, destroy, or donate to public bodies real property?
- Dangerous Property
- § 102-75.1000 — How is the decision made to abandon, destroy, or donate property?
- § 102-75.1005 — Who can make the determination within the Federal agency on whether a property can be abandoned, destroyed, or donated?
- § 102-75.1010 — When is a reviewing authority required to approve the determination concerning a property that is to be abandoned, destroyed, or donated?
- Disposal Costs
Abandonment and Destruction
- § 102-75.1025 — When can a Federal agency abandon or destroy improvements on land or related personal property in lieu of donating it to a public body?
- § 102-75.1030 — May Federal agencies abandon or destroy property in any manner they decide?
- § 102-75.1035 — Are there any restrictions on Federal agencies concerning the abandonment or destruction of improvements on land or related personal property?
- § 102-75.1040 — May Federal agencies abandon or destroy improvements on land or related personal property before public notice is given of such proposed abandonment or destruction?
- § 102-75.1045 — Are there exceptions to the policy that requires public notice be given before Federal agencies abandon or destroy improvements on land or related personal property?
- § 102-75.1050 — Is there any property for which this subpart does not apply?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 102-75.