41 CFR Subpart B - Historic Preservation
- § 102-78.15 What are historic properties?
- § 102-78.20 Are Federal agencies required to identify historic properties?
- § 102-78.25 What is an undertaking?
- § 102-78.30 Who are consulting parties?
- § 102-78.35 Are Federal agencies required to involve consulting parties in their historic preservation activities?
- § 102-78.40 What responsibilities do Federal agencies have when an undertaking adversely affects a historic or cultural property?
- § 102-78.45 What are Federal agencies' responsibilities concerning nomination of properties to the National Register?
- § 102-78.50 What historic preservation services must Federal agencies provide?
- § 102-78.55 For which properties must Federal agencies assume historic preservation responsibilities?
- § 102-78.60 When leasing space, are Federal agencies able to give preference to space in historic properties or districts?
- § 102-78.65 What are Federal agencies' historic preservation responsibilities when disposing of real property under their control?
- § 102-78.70 What are an agency's historic preservation responsibilities when disposing of another Federal agency's real property?