41 CFR Subpart L - Production or Disclosure by Present or Former General Services Administration Employees in Response to Subpoenas or Similar Demands in Judicial or Administrative Proceedings
- § 105-60.1001 Purpose and scope of subpart.
- § 105-60.1002 Definitions.
- § 105-60.1003 Acceptance of service of a subpoena duces tecum or other legal demand on behalf of the General Services Administration.
- § 105-60.1004 Production or disclosure prohibited unless approved by the Appropriate Authority.
- § 105-60.1005 Procedure in the event of a demand for production or disclosure.
- § 105-60.1006 Procedure where response to demand is required prior to receiving instructions.
- § 105-60.1007 Procedure in the event of an adverse ruling.
- § 105-60.1008 Fees, expenses, and costs.
85 FR 52050, Aug. 24, 2020, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.