41 CFR Part 301-10, Subpart A - General
- § 301-10.1 — Am I eligible for payment of transportation expenses?
- § 301-10.2 — What expenses are payable as transportation?
- § 301-10.3 — What methods of transportation may my agency authorize me to use?
- § 301-10.4 — How does my agency select the method of transportation to be used?
- § 301-10.5 — What are the presumptions as to the most advantageous method of transportation?
- § 301-10.6 — What is my liability if I do not travel by the authorized method of transportation?
- § 301-10.7 — How should I route my travel?
- § 301-10.8 — What is my liability if, for personal convenience, I travel by an indirect route or interrupt travel by a direct route?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 41.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 41 CFR Part 301-10 after this date.