41 CFR Part 301-10, Subpart B - Common Carrier Transportation
- § 301-10.100 — What types of common carrier transportation may I be authorized to use?
- § 301-10.105 — What are the basic requirements for using common carrier transportation?
Use of Contract City-Pair Fares
- § 301-10.106 — When must I use a contract city-pair fare?
- § 301-10.107 — Are there any exceptions to the use of a contract city-pair fare?
- § 301-10.108 — What requirements must be met to use a non-contract fare?
- § 301-10.109 — What is my liability for unauthorized use of a non-contract carrier when contract service is available and I do not meet one of the exceptions for required use?
- § 301-10.110 — May I use contract passenger transportation service for personal travel?
- § 301-10.111 — When may I use a reduced group or charter fare?
- § 301-10.112 — What must I do when different airlines furnish the same service at different fares?
- § 301-10.113 — What must I do if I change or do not use a common carrier reservation?
- § 301-10.114 — What must I do with unused Government Transportation Request(s) (GTR(s)), ticket(s) or refund application(s)?
- § 301-10.115 — Am I authorized to receive a refund or credit for unused transportation?
- § 301-10.116 — What must I do with compensation an airline gives me if it denies me a seat on a plane?
- § 301-10.117 — May I keep compensation an airline gives me for voluntarily vacating my seat on my scheduled airline flight when the airline asks for volunteers?
- § 301-10.121 — What classes of airline accommodations are available?
- § 301-10.122 — What class of airline accommodations must I use?
- § 301-10.123 — When may I use other than coach-class airline accommodations?
- § 301-10.124 — What are coach-class Seating Upgrade Programs?
- § 301-10.125 — When may I use the 14-hour rule to travel other than coach-class (see § 301-10.123(b)(6))?
Use of United States Flag Air Carriers
Source:FTR Amdt. 74, 63 FR 63419, Nov. 13, 1998, unless otherwise noted.
- § 301-10.131 — What does United States mean?
- § 301-10.132 — Who is required to use a U.S. flag air carrier?
- § 301-10.133 — What is a U.S. flag air carrier?
- § 301-10.134 — What is U.S. flag air carrier service?
- § 301-10.135 — When must I travel using U.S. flag air carrier service?
- § 301-10.136 — What exceptions to the Fly America Act requirements apply when I travel between the United States and another country?
- § 301-10.137 — What exceptions to the Fly America Act requirements apply when I travel solely outside the United States, and a U.S. flag air carrier provides service between my origin and my destination?
- § 301-10.138 — In what circumstances is foreign air carrier service deemed a matter of necessity?
- § 301-10.139 — May I travel by a foreign air carrier if the cost of my ticket is less than traveling by a U.S. flag air carrier?
- § 301-10.140 — May I use a foreign air carrier if the service is preferred by or more convenient for my agency or me?
- § 301-10.141 — Must I provide any special certification or documents if I use a foreign air carrier?
- § 301-10.142 — What must the certification include?
- § 301-10.143 — What is my liability if I improperly use a foreign air carrier?
- § 301-10.160 — What classes of train accommodations are available?
- § 301-10.161 — What class of train accommodations must I use?
- § 301-10.162 — When may I use other than coach-class train accommodations?
- § 301-10.163 — What is an extra-fare train?
- § 301-10.164 — When may I use extra-fare train service?
- Transit Systems
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 41.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 41 CFR Part 301-10 after this date.