41 CFR Part 301-10, Subpart E - Special Conveyances
- § 301-10.400 — What types of special conveyances may my agency authorize me to use?
- § 301-10.401 — What types of charges are reimbursable for use of a special conveyance?
- § 301-10.402 — What will I be reimbursed if I am authorized to use a special conveyance and I use a POV instead?
- § 301-10.403 — What is the difference between a Government aircraft and an aircraft hired as a special conveyance?
- Taxicabs, Shuttle Services, or Other Courtesy Transportation
- § 301-10.450 — When and from whom may I rent a vehicle for official travel when authorized?
- § 301-10.451 — May I be reimbursed for the cost of collision damage waiver (CDW) or theft insurance?
- § 301-10.452 — May I be reimbursed for personal accident insurance?
- § 301-10.453 — What is my liability for unauthorized use of a rental automobile obtained with Government funds?
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 41.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 41 CFR Part 301-10 after this date.