41 CFR Part 301-70, Subpart F - Policies and Procedures for Emergency Travel of Employee Due to Illness or Injury
- § 301-70.500 — What governing policies and procedures should we establish relating to emergency travel?
- § 301-70.501 — Does per diem continue when an employee interrupts a travel assignment because of an incapacitating illness or injury?
- § 301-70.502 — Are there any limitations to the payment of these expenses?
- § 301-70.503 — What additional emergency expenses should we allow?
- § 301-70.504 — When the employee is able to travel, should we continue the use of the existing travel authorization?
- § 301-70.505 — May any travel costs be reimbursed if the employee travels to an alternate location for medical treatment?
- § 301-70.506 — How do we define actual cost and constructive cost when an employee interrupts a travel assignment because of an incapacitating illness or injury?
- § 301-70.507 — May we authorize per diem if an employee discontinues a TDY assignment because of a personal emergency situation?
- § 301-70.508 — How do we handle reimbursement if the employee travels to an alternate location and returns to the TDY location because of a personal emergency situation?
- § 301-70.509 — What factors must we consider in expanding the definition of family for emergency travel purposes?
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 301-70.