41 CFR Part 301-70, Subpart J - Policies and Procedures for Agencies That Own or Hire Government Aircraft for Travel
prev | next
- § 301-70.900 — May we use our Government aircraft to carry passengers?
- § 301-70.901 — Who may approve use of our Government aircraft to carry passengers?
- § 301-70.902 — Do we have any special responsibilities related to space available travel on our Government aircraft?
- § 301-70.903 — What are our responsibilities for ensuring that Government aircraft are the most cost-effective alternative for travel?
- § 301-70.904 — Must travelers whom we carry on Government aircraft be authorized to travel?
- § 301-70.905 — What documentation must we retain for travel on our Government aircraft?
- § 301-70.906 — Must we report use of our Government aircraft to carry senior Federal officials and non-Federal travelers?
- § 301-70.907 — What information must we report on the use of Government aircraft to carry senior Federal officials and non-Federal travelers and when must it be reported?
- § 301-70.908 — Must we make information available to the public about travel by senior Federal officials and non-Federal travelers on Government aircraft?
- § 301-70.909 — What disclosure information must we give to anyone who flies on our Government aircraft?
- § 301-70.910 — Do the rules in this part apply to travel on Government aircraft by the President and Vice President or by individuals traveling in support of the President and Vice President?
FTR Amdt. 2004-02, 69 FR 34305, June 21, 2004, unless otherwise noted.
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 301-70.