41 CFR Part 301-71, Subpart D - Accounting for Travel Advances
prev | next
- § 301-71.300 — What is the policy governing the use of travel advances?
- § 301-71.301 — In situations where a lodging facility requires the payment of a deposit, may we reimburse an employee for an advance room deposit prior to the beginning of scheduled official travel?
- § 301-71.302 — For how long may we issue a travel advance?
- § 301-71.303 — What data must we capture in our travel advance accounting system?
- § 301-71.304 — Are we responsible for ensuring the collection of outstanding travel advances?
- § 301-71.305 — When must an employee account for a travel advance?
- § 301-71.306 — Are there exceptions to collecting an advance at the time the employee files a travel claim?
- § 301-71.307 — How do we collect the amount of a travel advance in excess of the amount of travel expenses substantiated by the employee?
- § 301-71.308 — What should we do if the employee does not pay back a travel advance when the travel claim is filed?
- § 301-71.309 — What internal policies and procedures must we establish governing travel advances?
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 301-71.