41 CFR Subpart A - General Rules
prev | next
- § 302-11.1 What is the purpose of an allowance for expenses incurred in connection with residence transactions?
- § 302-11.2 Am I eligible to receive an allowance for expenses incurred in connection with my residence transactions?
- § 302-11.3 Must I sign a service agreement before receiving residence transaction allowances?
- § 302-11.4 Who is not eligible to receive an allowance for expenses incurred in connection with residence transactions?
- § 302-11.5 To be reimbursed for expenses incurred in my residence transactions, must I occupy the residence at the time I am notified of my transfer?
- § 302-11.6 For which expenses will I be reimbursed if I qualify for a residence transaction expense allowance?
- § 302-11.7 When are expenses for my settlement of an unexpired lease reimbursable?
- § 302-11.8 Must I sell a residence at the old official station to be eligible to purchase a residence at the new official station?
Time Limitations (§§ 302-11.21 - 302-11.23)
Note to subpart A:
Use of pronouns “I”, “you”, and their variants throughout this subpart refers to the employee, unless otherwise noted.