41 CFR Subpart D - Request for Reimbursement
- § 302-11.300 Is there a limit on how much my agency will reimburse me for residence transactions?
- § 302-11.301 How must I request reimbursement for the expenses I incur for my residence transactions?
- § 302-11.302 What documentation must I submit to my agency to request reimbursement for the sale of a former residence or the purchase of a new one?
- § 302-11.303 Will the Government reimburse me for expenses incurred in connection with my residence transactions that are paid by someone other than me or a member of my immediate family?
- § 302-11.304 Will my agency reimburse me for losses due to market conditions or prices at the old and new official station?
- § 302-11.305 Will I receive reimbursement for any residence transaction expenses incurred prior to being officially notified of my transfer?
- § 302-11.306 How can I know if my expenses are reasonable and will be reimbursed by the Government?
- § 302-11.307 May I receive an advance of funds for my residence transaction expenses?
- § 302-11.308 How much will I receive for reimbursement when I purchase or sell land in excess of what reasonably relates to the residence site?
- § 302-11.309 What residence transaction expense are reimbursable if an employee violates the terms of his/her service agreement?
Settlement of Unexpired Lease (§§ 302-11.320 - 302-11.321)