41 CFR Part 302-12, Subpart A - Employee's Use of a Relocation Services Company
prev | next
- § 302-12.1 — Who determines if I may use a RSC?
- § 302-12.2 — Under what conditions may I participate in my agency's homesale program?
- § 302-12.3 — Am I required to participate in homesale counseling?
- § 302-12.4 — To what terms of the RSC contract am I required to agree?
- § 302-12.5 — For what relocation services expenses will my agency pay?
- § 302-12.6 — If I use a contracted-for relocation service that is a substitute for reimbursable relocation allowance, will I be reimbursed for the relocation allowance as well?
- § 302-12.7 — What expenses will my agency pay if I use a relocation services company to ship household goods in excess of the maximum weight allowance?
- § 302-12.8 — What expenses will my agency pay if I use a relocation services company to sell or purchase a residence for which I and/or a member(s) of my immediate family do not have full title?
- § 302-12.9 — If my agency authorizes me to enter a homesale program, must I accept a buyout offer from the relocation services company?
- § 302-12.10 — What are the income tax consequences if I use a relocation services company?
Note to subpart A:
Use of pronouns “I”, “you”, and their variants throughout this subpart refers to the employee.
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.