41 CFR Part 302-3, Subpart A - New Appointee
prev | next
- § 302-3.1 — Who is a new appointee?
- § 302-3.2 — As a new appointee or student trainee what relocation expenses may my agency pay or reimburse me for incident to a permanent change of station to my first official station?
- § 302-3.3 — As a new appointee, are there any expenses that my agency will not pay?
- § 302-3.4 — If my agency authorizes me allowances for relocation, must it pay all of the expenses listed in § 302-3.2?
- § 302-3.5 — If I travel to my first official station before I have been appointed, will I be reimbursed for my relocation expenses?
Note to subpart A:
Use of pronouns “I”, “you”, and their variants throughout this subpart refers to the employee, unless otherwise noted.
Title 41 published on 2015-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 302-3.