41 CFR Part 302-4, Subpart D - Mileage Rates for Use of POV
- § 302-4.300 — What is the POV mileage rate for PCS travel?
- § 302-4.301 — Do the rates in § 302-4.300 apply if I am performing overseas tour renewal agreement travel?
- § 302-4.302 — Are there circumstances that would allow me to receive a higher mileage rate OCONUS?
- § 302-4.303 — For relocation within the continental United States (CONUS), may I use the actual expense method of reimbursement instead of the POV mileage rate specified in § 302-4.300?
- § 302-4.304 — For relocation outside the continental United States (OCONUS), may my agency allow actual expense reimbursement instead of the POV mileage rate for PCS travel?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 302-4.