41 CFR Subpart A - General Rules
prev | next
- § 302-6.1 What are “temporary quarters?'
- § 302-6.2 What are “temporary quarters subsistence expenses (TQSE)”?
- § 302-6.3 What is the purpose of the TQSE allowance?
- § 302-6.4 Am I eligible for a TQSE allowance?
- § 302-6.5 Who is not eligible for a TQSE allowance?
- § 302-6.6 Must my agency authorize payment of a TQSE allowance?
- § 302-6.7 Under what circumstances will I receive a TQSE allowance?
- § 302-6.8 Who may occupy temporary quarters at Government expense?
- § 302-6.9 Where may I/we occupy temporary quarters at Government expense?
- § 302-6.10 May my immediate family and I occupy temporary quarters at different locations?
- § 302-6.11 What methods may my agency use to reimburse me for TQSE?
- § 302-6.12 Must I document my TQSE to receive reimbursement?
- § 302-6.13 How soon may I/we begin occupying temporary quarters at Government expense?
- § 302-6.14 How is my TQSE allowance affected if my temporary quarters become my permanent residence quarters?
- § 302-6.15 May I receive an advance of funds for TQSE?
- § 302-6.16 May I receive a TQSE allowance if I am receiving another subsistence expenses allowance?
- § 302-6.17 Am I eligible for a TQSE allowance if I transfer to a foreign area?
- § 302-6.18 May I be reimbursed for transportation expenses incurred while I am occupying temporary quarters?
Note to subpart A:
Use of pronouns “I”, “you”, and their variants throughout this subpart refers to the employee, unless otherwise noted.