41 CFR Subpart E - Agency Responsibilities
- § 302-7.400 What policies and procedures must we establish for this subpart?
- § 302-7.401 What method of transportation and payment should we authorize for shipment and temporary storage of HHG?
- § 302-7.402 What method of transportation and payment should we authorize for shipment of PBP&E and UAB?
- § 302-7.403 What guidelines must we follow when authorizing transportation of PBP&E as an administrative expense?
- § 302-7.404 Are separate weight certificates required when HHG are shipped under the actual expense method and PBP&E are shipped as an administrative expense in the same lot?
- § 302-7.405 How must we arrange and pay for transportation of HHG and UAB, if we have authorized actual expense for transportation?
FTR Amdt. 2011-01, 76 FR 18341, Apr. 1, 2011, unless otherwise noted.
Note to subpart E:
Use of pronouns “we,” “you,” and their variants throughout this subpart refers to the agency.