41 CFR Subpart B - Extended Storage During Assignment to Isolated Locations in the Continental United States (CONUS)
- § 302-8.100 What is the policy for extended storage of HHG during assignment to isolated locations in CONUS?
- § 302-8.101 What are the criteria for determining whether an official station is an isolated official station for purposes of this part?
- § 302-8.102 Am I eligible for extended storage of HHG and personal effects?
- § 302-8.103 Where may my HHG be stored?
- § 302-8.104 What are the allowable costs for storage?
- § 302-8.105 May I transport a portion of my HHG to the official station and store the remainder at Government expense?
- § 302-8.106 May I change from temporary to extended storage?
- § 302-8.107 May I change from storage at personal expense to extended storage at Government expense?
- § 302-8.108 What is the authorized time period for extended storage of my HHG?