41 CFR Part 303-70, Subpart D - Transportation of Immediate Family Members, Baggage, and Household Goods
- § 303-70.300 — Must we pay transportation costs to return the deceased employee's baggage?
- § 303-70.301 — Are there any limitations on the baggage we may transport?
- § 303-70.302 — When the employee dies at or while in transit to or from his/her official station outside CONUS, must we return the employee's immediate family, baggage and household goods to the residence or alternate destination?
- § 303-70.303 — Must we continue payment of relocation expenses for an employee's immediate family if the employee dies while in transit to his/her new duty station within CONUS?
- § 303-70.304 — Must we continue payment of relocation expenses for an employee's immediate family if the employee dies after reporting to the new duty station within CONUS, but the family was in transit to the new duty station or had not begun its en route travel?
- § 303-70.305 — What relocation expenses must we authorize for the immediate family under §§ 303-70.303 and 303-70.304?
Title 41 published on 2014-07-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 41 CFR Part 303-70.