42 CFR § 405.2467 - Requirements of the FQHC PPS.
(1) Includes a process for appropriately describing the services furnished by FQHCs.
(3) Takes into account the type, intensity and duration of services furnished by FQHCs.
(4) May include adjustments (such as geographic adjustments) determined by the Secretary.
(b) Initial payments.
(1) Beginning October 1, 2014, for the first 15 months of the PPS, the estimated aggregate amount of PPS rates is equal to 100 percent of the estimated amount of reasonable costs that would have occurred for that period if the PPS had not been implemented.
(c) Payments in subsequent years.
(2) Beginning January 1, 2017, PPS rates will be increased by the percentage increase in a market basket of FQHC goods and services as established through regulations, or, if not available, the Medicare economic index.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.