42 CFR 423.750 - Types of intermediate sanctions and civil money penalties.
(a) The following intermediate sanctions may be imposed and will continue in effect until CMS is satisfied that the deficiencies that are the basis for the sanction determination have been corrected and are not likely to recur:
(1) Suspension of the Part D plan sponsor's enrollment of Medicare beneficiaries.
(3) Suspension of all marketing activities to Medicare beneficiaries by a Part D plan sponsor.
- 42 CFR 423.650 — Right to a Hearing, Burden of Proof, Standard of Proof, and Standards of Review.
- 42 CFR 423.756 — Procedures for Imposing Intermediate Sanctions and Civil Money Penalties.
- 42 CFR 423.507 — Nonrenewal of Contract.
- 42 CFR 423.752 — Basis for Imposing Intermediate Sanctions and Civil Money Penalties.