42 CFR 426.417 - Contractor's statement regarding new evidence.
(a) The contractor may review any new evidence that is submitted, regardless of whether the ALJ has stayed the proceedings, including but not limited to -
(1) New evidence submitted with the initial complaint;
(2) New evidence submitted with an amended complaint;
(3) New evidence produced during discovery;
(4) New evidence produced when the ALJ consults with scientific and clinical experts; and
(5) New evidence presented during any hearing.
(b) The contractor may submit a statement regarding whether the new evidence is significant under § 426.340, within such deadline as the ALJ may set.