42 CFR 426.544 - Dismissals for cause.
(1) Attend or participate in a prehearing conference (the prehearing may be conducted by telephone) or hearing without good cause shown.
(2) Comply with a lawful order of the Board without cause shown.
(1) The Board does not have the authority to rule on that provision under § 426.505(d).
(2) The complaint is not timely. (See § 426.500(b)).
(3) The complaint is not filed by an aggrieved party.
(5) The complaint challenges a provision or provisions of an LCD except as provided in § 426.476, regarding the Board's review of an ALJ decision. (See § 426.505, regarding the authority of the Board.)