42 CFR § 431.107 - Required provider agreement.
(a) Basis and purpose. This section sets forth State plan requirements, based on sections 1902(a)(4), 1902(a)(27), 1902(a)(57), and 1902(a)(58) of the Act, that relate to the keeping of records and the furnishing of information by all providers of services (including individual practitioners and groups of practitioners).
(b) Agreements. A State plan must provide for an agreement between the Medicaid agency and each provider or organization furnishing services under the plan in which the provider or organization agrees to:
(1) Keep any records necessary to disclose the extent of services the provider furnishes to beneficiaries;
(2) On request, furnish to the Medicaid agency, the Secretary, or the State Medicaid fraud control unit (if such a unit has been approved by the Secretary under § 455.300 of this chapter), any information maintained under paragraph (b)(1) of this section and any information regarding payments claimed by the provider for furnishing services under the plan;
(3) Comply with the disclosure requirements specified in part 455, subpart B of this chapter; and
(4) Comply with the advance directives requirements for hospitals, nursing facilities, providers of home health care and personal care services, hospices, and HMOs specified in part 489, subpart I, and § 417.436(d) of this chapter.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Miss. Admin. Code. 23-207-4.11 - Rule 4.11 - Medical Treatment and Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnosis, and Treatment (EPSDT) Requirements
- N.D. Admin. Code 75-02-05-04.1 - 75-02-05-04.1 - Denial of application to become a Medicaid or children's health insurance program provider.