42 CFR 434.10 - Contracts with fiscal agents.
Contracts with fiscal agents must -
(a) Meet the requirements of § 434.6;
(1) Computer programs;
(2) Data files;
(3) User and operation manuals, and other documentation;
(4) System and program documentation; and
(5) Training programs for Medicaid agency staff, their agents or designated representatives in the operation and maintenance of the system;
(1) Purchasing the material; or
(2) Purchasing the use of the material through leasing or other means; and
(d) State that payment to providers will be made in accordance with part 447 of this chapter.