42 CFR 435.114 - Individuals who would be eligible for AFDC except for increased OASDI income under Pub. L. 92-336 (July 1, 1972).
The agency must provide Medicaid to individuals who meet the following conditions:
(a) In August 1972, the individual was entitled to OASDI and -
(1) He was receiving AFDC; or
(2) He would have been eligible for AFDC if he had applied, and the Medicaid plan covered this optional group; or
(3) He would have been eligible for AFDC if he were not in a medical institution or intermediate care facility, and the Medicaid plan covered this optional group.
(b) The individual would currently be eligible for AFDC except that the increase in OASDI under Pub. L. 92-336 raised his income over the limit allowed under AFDC. This includes an individual who -
(1) Meets all current AFDC requirements except for the requirement to file an application; or
(2) Would meet all current AFDC requirements if he were not in a medical institution or intermediate care facility, and the current Medicaid plan covers this optional group.
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 435 after this date.