42 CFR § 435.926 - Continuous eligibility for children.
(a) Basis. This section implements section 1902(e)(12) of the Act.
(1) Under age 19 or under a younger age specified by the agency in its State plan; and
(2) Eligible and enrolled for mandatory or optional coverage under the State plan in accordance with subpart B or C of this part.
(c) Continuous eligibility period.
(2) A continuous eligibility period begins on the effective date of the individual's eligibility under § 435.915 or most recent redetermination or renewal of eligibility under § 435.916 and ends after the period specified by the agency under paragraph (c)(1) of this section.
(3) The child ceases to be a resident of the State;
(4) The agency determines that eligibility was erroneously granted at the most recent determination, redetermination or renewal of eligibility because of agency error or fraud, abuse, or perjury attributed to the child or the child's representative; or
(5) The child dies.