(4) The beneficiary with Intellectual Disability for whom payment is requested is receiving active treatment, as specified in § 483.440 of this chapter.
(5) The ICF/IID has been certified to meet the requirements of subpart C of part 442 of this chapter, as evidenced by a valid agreement between the Medicaid agency and the facility for furnishing ICF/IID services and making payments for these services under the plan.
(b) ICF/IID services may be furnished in a distinct part of a facility other than an ICF/IID if the distinct part—
(1) Meets all requirements for an ICF/IID, as specified in subpart I of part 483 of this chapter;
(2) Is clearly an identifiable living unit, such as an entire ward, wing, floor or building;
(3) Consists of all beds and related services in the unit;
(4) Houses all beneficiaries for whom payment is being made for ICF/IID services; and
(5) Is approved in writing by the survey agency.
[59 FR 56234, Nov. 10, 1994]
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 42 CFR Part 440.
This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.