42 CFR 440.150 - Intermediate care facility (ICF/IID) services.
(a) “ICF/IID services” means those items and services furnished in an intermediate care facility for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities if the following conditions are met:
(1) The facility fully meets the requirements for a State license to provide services that are above the level of room and board;
(2) The primary purpose of the ICF/IID is to furnish health or rehabilitative services to persons with Intellectual Disability or persons with related conditions;
(5) The ICF/IID has been certified to meet the requirements of subpart C of part 442 of this chapter, as evidenced by a valid agreement between the Medicaid agency and the facility for furnishing ICF/IID services and making payments for these services under the plan.
(2) Is clearly an identifiable living unit, such as an entire ward, wing, floor or building;
(3) Consists of all beds and related services in the unit;
(5) Is approved in writing by the survey agency.
- 42 CFR 456.351 — Definition.
- 42 CFR 441.301 — Contents of Request for a Waiver.
- 42 CFR 442.2 — Terms.
- 42 CFR 440.220 — Required Services for the Medically Needy.
- 42 CFR 483.5 — Definitions.
- 42 CFR 442.30 — Agreement as Evidence of Certification.
- 42 CFR 447.508 — Exclusion From Best Price of Certain Sales at a Nominal Price.
- 42 CFR 441.715 — Needs-Based Criteria and Evaluation.
- 42 CFR 441.302 — State Assurances.
- 42 CFR 447.280 — Hospital Providers of NF Services (Swing-Bed Hospitals).
- 42 CFR 435.1010 — Definitions Relating to Institutional Status.